|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or
by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com
|Elite EL25 Residential and Commercial Telephone Entry System with Expanded
Capacity and Enhanced Versatility
The EL25 is beautifully engineered for private residences and gated communities, yet fully adaptable for use in apartment
buildings, condo complexes, office parks and commercial sites. The EL25 is beautifully engineered for private residences,
yet fully adaptable for use in apartment buildings, condo complexes, office parks and commercial sites.
Unmatched in its class, the EL25 is designed to easily manage 2,000 FLEX-CODES. And unlike other systems, the EL25
can be purchased as a standard unit or with optional plug-in modules. This lets you choose only the plug-in modules you
need depending on the specifics of the job, and allows you to offer custom solutions right off the shelf without special
Elite EL25 Expanded capacity. Enhanced versatility.
The EL25 is beautifully engineered for private residences, yet powerful and adaptable enough to be used in apartment
buildings, condo complexes, office parks and commercial sites.
The EL25 is capable of accepting up to 2,000 totally flexible codes. These codes can be programmed as either directory
codes or access codes, making the EL25 ideal for virtually any installation. Unlike other systems , the EL25 may be
purchased as a base unit or can be ordered with optional plug-in modules. This allows you to choose only the plug-in
modules you need depending on the specifics of the job—enabling you to offer custom solutions right off the shelf without
Optional modules let you expand the system to fit your specific needs. The Wiegand output module lets you add card
readers and remote keypads. Our RF module provides convenient access through gates or doors with Passport™
transmitters. Plus, the system is now designed to automatically detect the addition and location of each new plug-in module,
making installation and programming faster and easier than ever before.
• Universal Board - The EL25 and EL2000 share the same main processing board, which makes it that much easier to
master the installation and service of both systems.
• Remote Access Diagnostics - The EL25 will retain unit alarms within the system event buffer. The unit will record the
following alarms—forced door/gate; ajar door/gate—for added security. The EL25 also records unit over voltage and under
voltage alarms allowing for simplified troubleshooting of the system.
• E-Z Scan - Cards and Passport™ transmitters can be programmed into the EL25 simply by utilizing the card reader or
radio receiver installed into one of the plug-in modules.
• Voice Prompts - Guides installers through system setup at the unit’s main keypad and provides assistance to end users
with the push of a button. (ADA application)
• Enhanced Line Noise Tolerance - A new, more robust main board allows the EL25 to be more tolerant of noise
associated with the older telephone company equipment, providing a better connection to the unit via modem.
• Legacy Database Conversion - Replacing an existing Sentex® Telephone Entry System is a snap with Versa XS™ 2.0
software. Transfer any information retained in your existing Sentex® software database to Versa with the click of your
• Do Not Disturb - Assignable on a tenant-by-tenant basis, this may be programmed through a touch-tone phone or via
a pre-programmed time schedule.
• Call Forwarding - Allows each tenant to grant or deny access from a remote location. Feature may be set manually or
via a pre-programmed time schedule.
• Call Waiting - Allows a person to answer a call from the gate or door while in the middle of another outside call.
• Recessed, Lighted, ADA Applicable Keypad - Illuminated keys with help button assistance to audibly announce the
next key press on the keypad.
• Auto Sensor Input - May be set to automatically dial the residence when a vehicle approaches the property.
• Non-Volatile Memory - In the event of a power outage, the database information will be retained in memory.
• Daylight Savings/Leap Year - May be set up to automatically adjust for seasonal and annual time changes.
• Call Button - Separate user-friendly push button initiates a phone call to the resident or tenant.
• Distinctive Ringing - Provides a unique double ring on the system’s main telephone line to distinguish between a
standard phone call and a visitor request call.
• Entry Codes - Programmable codes can be time-restricted or established as one-time-use only.
• Holiday Programming - Up to 16 separate holidays can be defined to override the standard lock/unlock schedules.
• Time Zones - Up to 62 different time zones with three segments each can be created for access/no access schedules.
• Anti-Passback - Timed anti-passback waits for a pre-programmed period of time to elapse before the code or card can
be reused. True anti-passback requires use of an exit reader before entering again.
• Security Lockout - Locks out all users for a programmable period of time if several invalid code attempts are made.
Alarm can be set to activate if the gate or door is held open or forced open.
• Automatic Gate/Door - Unlock Schedule Entry points may be configured to automatically open or lock at set time periods.
• Transaction Monitoring - A minimum of 4,000 transactions are stored in the unit including date, time, unit ID and
• Activity Reports - Property managers have the ability to print database, system and history reports.
• Remote Updates - Firmware updates and upgrades may be made via a remote computer and a modem connection.
|Options for Elite EL25 - Scroll Down
|EL25 Manual EL25 Resident Instructions
EL25 Keypad Programming EL25 Quick Start
EL25 Quick Start Keypad Programming
|BFT Cell Phone Entry with