• CAT 2 display provides 2 lines and 1 name per
• Displays are backlit and visible in bright
• Two wiegand card reader inputs.
• Two entrance control with 2 relays.
• RS485 expansion port.
• Data base has 6 cards per PIN Code / Phone
• 56K baud modem.
• 13,000 event log buffer.
• Clock calendar.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Card/Code expansion remotely.
• Dials Touch ToneTM or pulse.
• Programmable via modem.
• Remotely activated speaker and microphone.
• Programmable PIN lengths, 1 to 6.
• REX (request to exit), alarm shunt and door
****Multi-level surge suppression protects all
electrical connections. Must be grounded.***
• CATCOM-RF wireless data connection for
• NIC, network interface card provides a TCP/IP
interface for network programming.
• OPTK4DR is a plug-on module for expanding
the CAT II and CAT IV from 2 readers to 4 readers,
• CATDR4 is a remote 4 door module that
attaches to a CAT system to expand it’s capability
up to 14 or 16 entrances depending on CAT
• CATRLY8 is a elevator / aux. relay module that
contains 8 relays and can be programmed for
elevator control, light or HVAC control. Up to 32
CATRLY8 can be connected to a CAT system.
• RS232 or current loop serial communications.
• Flush mount ring.
• Special finishes available upon request.
• Up to 2,700 phone numbers.
• Up to 2,700 PIN codes.
• Up to 16,200 cards each with a reference name.
• Up to 16 entrances, (2 entrances standard)
• Controls as many as 256 relays for elevator and
auxiliary control when adding the CATRLY8. (relay
• 8 CAT units can be connected to one phone line using
MUI’s (one each) and all can be programmed remotely.
• 13,000 Event Log Buffer (before wrapping)
• 56K Baud modem.
• Programming for Windows XP or Vista using optional
Selcom Secured software.
• Code/Phone/Card capacities can be upgraded by the
factory, through authorized dealers only.
• Dimensions: 9 1/2'” W x 13 1/2” H x 3 1/8” D
semi flush mount:: 14 5/8” W x 18 5/8” H
• Material Used: Housing- 12 ga. structural aluminum;
Door- 16 ga.stainless steel
• Finish: aluminum back box: Painted weather
• Power Input: 18 VAC, 40 VA UL listed transformer
(provided with unit).
• Modem: 56K Baud
• Emergency Battery: 12V .7 AHR GEL CELL on
constant charge (for control of line voltage variation
and short term telephone support only, optional).
• Telephone Line: Standard voice grade RJ11C Jack.
• Mounting: Surface, flush or pedestal mount.
• Memory Type: Non-volatile.
• Tone Detection: Crystal controlled, capable of
detecting short burst 50 mS DTMF tone.
• Shipping Weight: Approx. 15 lbs.
• Operating Environment: Temp.: -20º to 40º C;
(CATV temp.: 0º to 40º C) Relative humidity: 5% to
• Relay Output: Form C dry contact 24V @ 3AMP.
• FCC Reg.: #CPW74F63331MTE.
• ARL LISTED (UL Equivalent)