|STANDARD FEATURES CAPACITIES
• Up to 2,700 phone numbers.
• Up to 2,700 PIN codes.
• Up to 16,200 cards each with a reference name.
• Up to 16 entrances, (2 entrances standard)
• Controls as many as 256 relays for elevator and auxiliary control when adding
the CATRLY8. (relay expansion modules)
• 8 CAT’s can be connected to one phone line using MUI’s, multi unit interface
(one each) and all can be programmed remotely.
• 13,000 Event Log Buffer (before wrapping)
• 56K Baud modem.
• Program remotely with optional Selcom Secured compatible with Windows XP
• Code / Phone / Card capacities can be upgraded remotely by the factory,
through dealers only.
• Display provides 8 names per screen, 5/8” high (14 mm).
• Display is backlit with two columns of 4 names each.
• Two weigand card reader inputs.
• Two entrance control with 2 relays.
• RS485 expansion port.
• Data base has 6 cards per Code / Phone number.
• 56K baud modem.
• 13,000 event log buffer.
• Clock calendar.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Card/Code expansion remotely.
• Dials Touch ToneTM or pulse.
• Programmable via modem.
• Remotely activated speaker and microphone.
• Programmable PIN lengths, 1 to 6.
• REX (request to exit), alarm shunt and door sense input.
****Multi-level surge suppression protects all
electrical connections. Must be grounded.***
• CATCOM-RF wireless data connection for expansion.
• NIC, network interface card provides a TCP/IP interface for network
• OPTK4DR is a plug-on module for expanding the CAT
VIII from 2 to 4 reader inputs, internally.
• CATDR4 is a remote 4 door module that attaches to a CAT system to expand it’
s capability up to 14 or 16 entrances depending on CAT configuration.
• CATRLY8 is a elevator / aux. relay module that contains 8 relays and can be
programmed for elevator control, light or HVAC control. Up to 32 CATRLY8 can
be connected to a CAT system.
• RS232 or current loop serial communications.
• Flush mount ring (CAT8 only).
• Special finishes available upon request.
CAT8 is an all weather enclosure.
Residential gated communities or commercial use.
Apartment buildings / Condominiums / Townhouses.
Retirement homes / Convalescent homes.
Hospitals, Office buildings, Banks, Factories.
• CAT8 SIZE: 16 1/4” wide x 19” high x 6” at top
and 3 3/8” at bottom.
• Construction (both):Hood 11 Ga. structural
primed and painted weather resistant finish; Front
Panel- 16 Ga. brushed stainless steel.
• Shipping Weight: approx. 12 to 15 lbs.
• Power input: 18 VAC 40 VA UL listed transformer
(provided with unit).
• CAT8 Mounting: Surface, flush or pedestal mount.
• Memory type: Non-volatile
• Tone Detection: Crystal controlled, capable of
detecting short burst 50MS DTMF tone.
• Telephone Line: Standard voice grade RJ11C Jack.
• CAT8 Hood Lighting: Low voltage incandescent.
• Operating Environment: Temp: -4º to 104º F
(-20º to 40º C)
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
• Relay Output: Form C dry contact 28V @ 3AMP.
• FCC Reg.: #CPW74F63331MTE.
• Ringer Equivalence: 0.2A - 0.5B.
• ARL LISTED (UL equivalent)