• CAT Color Vision provides 8 font, 8 background colors.
• CAT Color Vision:
Single column shows 8 names approx. 5/8” high,
Double column shows 38 names approx. 5/16” high,
Three columns shows 90 names approx. 5/32” high
(display features are programmable)
• CAT Vision show 8, 24 or 48 names, programmable.
• Two wiegand card reader inputs.
• Two entrance control with 4 relays.
• RS485 expansion port.
• Data base has 6 cards per Code/Phone number.
• 56K baud modem.
• 13,000 event log buffer.
• Clock calendar.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Card/Code expansion remotely.
• Dials Touch ToneTM or pulse.
• Programmable via modem.
• Remotely activated speaker and microphone.
• Programmable PIN lengths, 1 to 6.
• REX (request to exit), alarm shunt and door sense input.
Multi-level surge suppression protects all
electrical connections. Must be grounded.
• CATCOM-RF wireless data connection for expansion.
• NIC, network interface card provides a TCP/IP interface
for network programming.
• OPTK4DR is a plug-on module for expanding the CAT
from 2 readers to 4 readers internally.
• CATDR4 is a remote 4 door module that attaches to a
CAT system to expand it’s capability up to 14 or 16
entrances depending on CAT configuration.
• CATRLY8 is a elevator / aux. relay module that contains
8 relays and can be programmed for elevator control,
light or HVAC control. Up to 32 CATRLY8 can be
connected to a CAT system.
• RS232 or current loop serial communications.
• Flush mount ring.
• Special finishes available upon request.
• Up to 2,700 phone numbers.
• Up to 2,700 PIN codes.
• Up to 16,200 cards each with a reference name.
• Up to 16 entrances, (controls 2 entrances standard).
• Controls as many as 256 relays for elevator and
auxiliary control when adding the CATRLY8.
(relay expansion modules)
• 8 CAT units can be connected to one phone line
using MUI’s (one each) and all can be
• 13,000 Event Log Buffer (before wrapping)
• 56K baud modem
• Programming for Windows XP or Vista. Support
for NT (single user) with Selcom Secured.
• Code / Phone / Card capacities can be upgraded
remotely by the factory, through authorized
• SIZE: 21 3/4” wide x 19” high x 6” at top
and 3 3/8” at bottom.
• Construction: Hood 11 Ga. structural aluminum
primed and painted weather resistant finish; Front
Panel- 16 Ga. brushed stainless steel.
• Shipping Weight: approx. 33 lbs.
• Power input: 16.5 volt AC, 50 VA UL listed transformer
(provided with unit).
• Mounting: Surface, flush or pedestal mount.
• Memory type: Non-volatile
• Tone Detection: Crystal controlled, capable of
detecting short burst 50MS DTMF tone.
• Telephone Line: Standard voice grade RJ11C Jack.
• Lighting: Low voltage incandescent.