|SES TEC1 Features:
• Two line LCD display readable in direct sunlight or darkness.
• System programmable code length from 1 to 6 digits for
codes and PINs.
• Programmable Entry PIN code attempts (strike out) from 0 to 9
• Programmable Hide-a-Name feature to conceal resident
• Provides two door control relays.
• Ability to latch relay or provide remote door release through
telephone touch tones.
• REX inputs for both entrance control relays.
• Dials out up to 14 digit telephone numbers tone or rotary.
• Talk time programmable from 1- 99 minutes.
• Programmable voice mail response via active keypad.
• Mutes tones in speaker while dialing.
• Blocks door open tone through microphone.
• Fully programmable through the keypad.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Programmable background “beep” to indicate incoming call
is from TEC1.
• Integrated surge protection on all inputs and outputs to
minimize transient voltage effects.
• Postal lock capability included.
• Surface or pedestal mounting.
• Manager Password.
• Battery charging circuit.
• 2 year limited warranty.
• Multi-Unit Interface - MUI - allows up to 4 TEC1’s to share
• Pin hole camera - B & W or Color.
• LED lighted stainless steel weather hood
• Standard stainless steel weather hood
• Semi-flush mount ring
• Back box stainless sleeve
• Handset (specify length)
• Standby battery
• Pedestals and adapters
• No Phone Bill System - Alliance Voice Processor
• Outside dimensions:
8 1/2”W x 113/4”H x 3 1/2”D
• Shipping weight: Approx. 11 lbs.
• Power: 16.5VAC 20VA transformer
• Construction: stainless steel front
door, with aluminum back box.
• Operating environment:
Temperature: - 0F to 158F
Relative humidity: 5% to 95%
• Memory type: non-volatile
• Relay type: Form A or B dry contact
rated 24 V @ 3 AMPS.
• Tone detection: crystal controlled,
will detect short burst 50 ms tone.
Applications to Use:
• Apartment complexes or condos
• Gated communities
• Office buildings and garages