|STANDARD FEATURES CAPACITIES:
• Up to 2,000 phone numbers and names.
• Up to 2,000 PIN codes.
• Up to 2,000 cards with name (optional).
• Up to 4 entrances (optional), (controls 2 entrances standard).
• 4 TEC Visions can be connected to one phone line using MUI’s, multi
unit interface, (one in each) and all can be programmed remotely.
• Programming for Windows XP or Vista with Selcom Secured. For
Windows NT applications (single user) use Selcom Secured.
• Code / Phone / Card capacities can be upgraded remotely by the
factory, through authorized dealers.
• Single column shows 8 names approx. 5/8” high,
Double column shows 24 names approx. 5/16” high,
Three columns shows 48 names approx. 5/32” high
(display features are programmable)
• Two entrance control with 2 relays.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Card/Code expansion remotely.
• Dials Touch ToneTM or pulse.
• Programmable via modem (optional).
• Remotely activated speaker and microphone.
• Programmable PIN and code lengths, 1 to 6.
• Multi-level surge suppression.
• Programmable through the keypad.
• Programming and staff passwords.
• Charging circuit for back up battery.
• Postal lock provision.
• Modular design allows “plug-on” options.
• 2 year limited warranty.
***Multi-level surge suppression protects all
electrical connections. Must be grounded.***
• Residential gated communities or commercial use.
• Apartment buildings / Condominiums / Townhouses.
• Retirement homes / Convalescent homes.
• Office buildings.
• TEC Basic software with 56K baud modem.
• Additional relays for alarm shunt input and door sense.
• OPTKC125 to OPTKC2000 card reader option, includes two reader /
receiver wiegand input board.
• OPTK4DR is a plug-on module for expanding the
OPTKC from 2 to 4 reader inputs, internally.
• RS232 or current loop serial communications.
• Flush mount ring.
• Pedestal and pedestal mount adapter.
• Black & white or color camera.
• Full access control programming with Selcom Secure.
• Clock / calendar for time date stamp and time zones.
• Special finishes available upon request.
• NIC option NOT available on TEC Vision.
• SIZE: 21 3/4” wide x 19” high x 6” deep at the top and 3 3/8” at bottom.
• Construction: Hood 11 Ga. structural aluminum primed and painted
weather resistant finish; Front Panel- 16 Ga. brushed stainless steel.
• Shipping Weight: approx. 33 lbs.
• Power input: 16.5 volt AC, 50 VA UL listed transformer (provided with
• Mounting: Surface, flush or pedestal mount.
• Memory type: Non-volatile
• Tone Detection: Crystal controlled, capable of detecting short burst
50MS DTMF tone.
• Telephone Line: Standard voice grade RJ11C Jack.
• Lighting: Low voltage incandescent.
• Operating Environment: Temp: 0º to 40º C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
• Relay Output: Form C dry contact 28V @ 3AMP.
• FCC Reg.: #CPW74F63331MTE.
• Ringer Equivalence: 0.2A - 0.5B.
• ARL Listed (UL equivalent)