|Elite Miracle TWO Swing Gate Heavy Duty Operator Residential Access | Elite
Acces Control Entry Gate Opener - Elite Miracle One Electromechanical Swing
Gate Operator - Arm Only - Requires Control Board
|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|The Elite Miracle-Two is a mechanical, 24-volt DC gate operator system with all the features a consumer could demand. One of these features are
variable speed operator arm, which is electronically controlled by a micro controller and precise limit switch system. The Miracle-Two gate operators
starts the cycle slowly then increases in speed, finally comes precise limit switch system. The Miracle-Two gate operators starts the cycle slowly then
increases in speed, finally comes consistently smooth operation. A battery backup is included to provide fully functional operation for 100-200 cycles
in to a stop slowly with the use of internal limit switches. No positive stop required. This reduces stress and creates case of power failure. Also
included are 2 way-reversing sensors and a vandalism/burglar alarm indicator. Built-in 315 MHz receiver included. Power transformer required to
power unit included. Included is a 2-way reversing sensor and a vandalism/burglar alarm indicator. The state of the art features offered in the
Miracle-Two make it one of the most advanced operators in the world and will create new standards in the gate operator industry. These state of the
art features offered in the Miracle-Two make it one of the most advanced operators made specifically for the residential consumer. Low voltage
double swing gate operators designed for tubular steel, vinyl, wood, or ornamental gates. Package includes everything you need to install the
operator except for a transmitter and low voltage wire. Fabrication of mounting brackets may be needed (see manual). Transmitters and wire can be
found on our accessories page.
Motor - 24V DC, 12 Amps
Cycles - 100 / Day
Shipping Weight - 90 lbs.
Torque - 600 lbs. of torque.
Finishing - Aluminum
Capabilities - Maximum double gate size 30' wide, 15' and 600 lbs. per leaf
Operator Travel Speed - 14 to 18 seconds 90º opening
Approval - UL and ETL listed to the latest UL325 and UL991 specifications
Operator Arm Dimensions - Length: 39.5", Width: 3.5", Height: 4"
* Running System - Uses a microcontroller with built-in "watchdog" system.
* Modular Board - Board uses LED's to indicate all input and output functions.
* Reversing Sensor - When the gate makes contact with an object while opening or closing, the gate will reverse for 1 second then go into neutral, so
it can be pushed by hand.
* Timer - Can be set from 3 to 60 seconds, or "push-open/stop/close" operation.
* Master/Slave - Dictates synchronized movement between two gate operators.
* Safety Loop Input - Anti-tailgating system uses a "stop only" method of operation. Will not work as a commercial loop system.
* Alarm Output - Can be interfaced with any home alarm system. Alarm will sound if the gate is forced open manually. Optional siren can be installed.
* Surge Suppressors - Protected by surge suppressor board included.
* Alternate Outputs - Sensor alarm, alarm system, and magnetic locks.
* Electronic Inputs - Any type of radio receiver, full-control system "push-open/stop/close", safety loop, photocell, telephone entry, and key switch.
* Housing Finish - Weather proof.
* Optional Solar Input - The optional Solar package allows the Miracle-One™; to operate as an independent unit with the use of DC Adapter and
* Control Board Housing Finish - Entire housing is polyethylene plastic.
* Control Board Housing Dimensions - Length: 10.5", Width: 4.25", Height: 12"
Two operator arms
Two 7 AH 12 volt batteries
Control box/control board/surge protector board
Receiver (LiftMaster 355LM Security+ ERT)
40 ft. power cable, 40 ft. slave operator cable
Audio alarm - can be interfaced with home alarm system
|CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM OR FOR COMPLETE PRICE
PAGE FOR ELITE GATE OPENERS PRODUCTS
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com