|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|FAAC 760 Opener with Gentle-Swing Motion Management is a medium-duty
operator designed to swing a gate leaf from an unobtrusive in-ground
installation, thus preserving the appearance of the gate
|FAAC 760 Hydraulic Swing Gate Opener
The Model 760 hydraulic swing gate opener is designed specifically for underground installation in residential
applications. Because of It’s power and invisibility, the 760 is ideal for large, ornamental gates.
Hydraulic swing gate operators are inherently safer than other types of operators because they have fewer “pinch
points.” In addition, the FAAC 760 operator is equipped with a hydraulic bypass valve for extra entrapment protection
and a manual release that allows you to operate your gate if there is a power failure. A battery back-up unit is also
The 760 hydraulic system can hydraulically lock your gate in the opened and/or closed positions. Your gate system
can also be set up to provide special options including “gate-safe” or “gate-secure” configurations:
• Gate-safe: during power outages, a magnetic lock releases a closed gate to permit emergency access.
• Gate-secure: during power outages, an electric lock keeps a closed gate locked.
The 760 allows your gate to open to the inside or to the outside. The versatile FAAC control panel allows for six
operating modes including garage-door-like operation and a new HOLD OPEN function.
The Model 760 includes the special feature of having both the power and pump units located underground. This
integrated system results in simplified installation and maintenance, plus allows you to operate the manual release
from inside or outside the gate. The 760 also comes with a “soft stop” feature which slows down the gate leaf at the
end of travel.
|FAAC 750 Hydraulic Swing Gate Opener
* One 455 D operates single leaf or bi-parting gates
* Easy interconnection of loop detectors, photobeams, etc. to reverse a gate if an obstacle is sensed
* Easy interconnection of actuating devices like remote control radios, key pads and telephone entry systems
* A (automatic): The gate opens on command and automatically closes after a pause phase. A second command on
opening is ignored; a second command during the pause phase interrupts the pause time; a second command
durring closing reopens the gate. A maintained open command will hold the gate open.
* S (security): The security mode is like A logic except that a second signal during opening immediately closes the
* E (semi-automatic): Garage-door-like operation. This mode requires a signal to open and a signal to close. A second
signal during opening or closing causes the gate to stop. A third signal then closes the gate.
* EP (semi-automatic): Similar to E logic, but second signal stops gate, third signal reverses gate.
* B (manned): Designed for guard station use and requires a 3-button switch (pulsed) to open, close and stop the
* C (manned and constant): Similar to B logic, but 3-button switch requires constant pressure on each button.
|FAAC 760 Hydraulic Swing Gate Opener
Special features of having the drive and power units combined together
* Hydraulic Operation
* Adjustable hydraulic pressures to control swing
* Minimized pinch points
* Available hydraulic locking of the gate in position
* Quiet Operation
* Self-lubricating for long life
* Opening of up to 148 degrees
* Maximum leaf length: 13-ft (4 m)
* Maximum leaf weight: 1300 lb (590 kg)
* Two year limited warranty
* Maximum gate swing 148 degrees
* Maximum weight per gate leaf 1300 pounds, (226.8 kg)
* Maximum length per gate leaf 13 feet (4.2 m)
* Approx. operating temperature range -33°F to 165°F (-36°C to 74°C)
* Voltage 115VAC or 230VAC
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by
any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com