|L. A. Ornamental & Rack
Corp3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|LiftMaster SL930 Heavy-Duty DC Commercial Slide Gate Operator
This powerful DC system has the starting torque equivalent to that of a 2 1/4 HP AC motor. It features soft start/soft stop
operation for mechanical parts protection. Optional equipment includes a battery backup system that is configurable to
meet your power needs. This design supports a maximum gate weight of 1500 pounds and maximum gate length of 40
feet. Its continuous-duty motor has thermal overload protection and is fully enclosed.
FULL SYSTEMS CAPABILITY CIRCUIT BOARD
Built-in Radio Receiver
Built-in fully adjustable timer to close
Adjustable gate sensitivity feature
Fully adjustable inherent obstruction detection system
LED to ease installation and speed diagnostics
Operator speed - 10 inches per second
Power requirement - Dedicated 115-volt AC (+/- 10V)
Overall dimensions - 21" H x 12" L x 17" W
Operator weight - 170 pounds
Accessory power - One 115VAC; One 12VDC
ETL listed - UL325 Class I, II, III, IV
Motor: 90VDC continuous-duty motor with thermal overload protection
Metal frame: 3/16 inch steel base and frame with powder coat finish
Enclosure: 16-gauge steel cover
Chain: #40 nickel-plated
Liftmaster SL930 Gate Openers Standard Features
- DC operator system - Powered by an industrial 90VDC motor, this system provides exceptional starting torque. This
heavy-duty commercial operator provides the starting torque equivalent to a 2 HP AC motor.
- Slow start/stop - Reduces the stress and shock to a gate system during starting and stopping. This promotes longer
gate and operator life.
- Dynamic braking - The dynamic brake system adds substantial gate position control. Especially important on high-cycles
gates, this ensures consistent gate stops without coasting.
- Inherent obstruction sensing - Internal system provides separate force adjustments for the open and close directions.
This allows the operator to be individually tailored for the specific gate installation and conditions.
- External obstruction sensing - Input connections are provided for external contact and non-contact sensors, such as
photo-eyes and edge devices.
- Control inputs - Control inputs allows the connection of a full range of optional external devices like loop detectors,
telephone entry systems, access control systems and radio receivers.
- Single/dual gate operation - Allows operation of 2 separate gate operators in unison at a single entrance. Assures
consistent, simultaneous open/close cycle for both operators.
- Timer to close - Adjustable timer can be set from 0 to 45 seconds. The unit will automatically reset upon receiving and
additional open commands.
- Maximum run timer - Protects against damage to the gate and operator by limiting the unit's maximum run time to 300
- LED indicators - Operator input, status and diagnostic LEDs simplify setup and troubleshooting.
- Limit switches - All driven limit switches and limit nuts are fully adjustable, adding considerable convenience to unit
installation and maintenance.
- Internal manual disconnect - Internal system allows the user to manually operate the gate easily and efficiently without
disconnecting the chain or having to reset the limit settings.
- Steel mounting stand* - Can be used to elevate the operator as dictated by varying site conditions.
- External emergency release* - Can be placed outside the gate entrance in order to open the gate for emergency access
- Battery backup system* - Provides complete operation of the gate operator, all DC control devices and sensing devices.
The system will automatically engage in the event of a power loss, and auto-reset to normal operation once power is
* Indicates option needed when ordering operator.
370LM LiftMaster 370LM mini 3-button remote control
371LM LiftMaster 371LM 1-button remote control
372LM LiftMaster 372LM 2-button remote control
373LM LiftMaster 373LM 3-button remote control
- extended auto close timer
- audible warning system
- battery backup system
- steel mounting stand
- heater with thermostat
|LiftMaster SL930 Slide Gate Openers
Commercial Sliding Automatic Door Operators
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com