|L. A. Ornamental & Rack
Corp3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|LiftMaster SW470 Commercial Swing Gate Operator
The LiftMaster® SW470 is a heavy-duty commercial swing gate operator for use in high-cycle applications such as
gated communities and commercial access. Supporting gate lengths up to 12 feet, gate weights up to 500 pounds and
utilizing a weather-resistant powder-coated steel enclosure, the SW470 ensures rugged and reliable performance. This
model is ideal for commercial applications and is fully UL325-compliant.
Gate logic board provides many enhanced and exclusive features
- Fully Adjustable Inherent Obstruction Detection System
- Advanced Dual Gate Operation
- Sequenced Access Management (SAM) System
- Shadow Loop Input
- Industrial Surge and Spike Protection
- Digital Logic Control Allowing for Long Control Lines of Over 1,000 Feet
- Separate Open and Close External Sensor Inputs
- 17 LEDs to Ease Installation and Speed Diagnostics
Operator speed - 90 degree swing in 12 seconds
Power - 115/230 VAC, Single phase - 60 Hz
Operator weight - 110 pounds
Accessory power - One 24 VAC
UL listed - UL991, UL325 Class I, II, III, IV
Gear reduction: 30:1 wormgear in oil
Motor: 1/2 high-starting torque motor
Metal frame: Pre-galvanized steel
Enclosure: Weather resistant 14-gauge pre-galvanized steel
- Self-Regulating Heater
- inherent obstruction sensing - This unit's internal obstruction sensing system offers a single force adjustment for both the open
and closed directions. If the gate strikes an obstruction, a closing gate will reverse to open and an opening gate will reverse to close.
- external obstruction sensing - Input connections are provided for external contact and non-contact sensors, such as photo eyes
and edge devices.
- advanced dual gate operation - This convenient 2-wire system allows the operation of 2 separate gate operators in unison at a
single entrance. This advanced system provides the added convenience of connecting accessories to either operator.
- sequenced access management - The sequenced access management (SAM) system provides the capability to sequentially control
the operator in tandem with a barrier gate.
- digital logic control - Supports long-distance control wiring runs of over 1,000 feet, providing you greater flexibility of gate operator
- LED indicators - Operator input, status and diagnostic LEDs simplify setup and troubleshooting.
- UL325-compliant entrapment warning alarm has the ability to be set for pre-operation warning. This will provide a 3-second warning
prior to and during gate movement.
- loop detector inputs - A full range of inputs are available to support exit, shadow and interrupt loop detectors.
- timer to close - Adjustable timer can be set from 1 to 180 seconds. The unit will automatically reset upon receiving any additional
- maximum run timer - Protects against damage to the gate and operator by limiting the unit's run time to 120 seconds.
- emergency stop button - This one-button station will halt movement of the operator in an emergency situation and comes standard
in an outdoor weather- tight enclosure.
- maglock control - A dedicated control relay is provided to activate and deactivate an optional magnetic lock for securing the gate.
- gear drive reduction - The wormgear 30-to-1 reduction unit is saturated in an oil bath for strong fluid motion of the operator.
- control inputs - Control inputs allow the connection of a full range of optional external devices like loop detectors, telephone entry
systems, access control systems and radio receivers.
- limit settings - All driven limit cams are fully adjustable, adding considerable convenience to unit installation and maintenance.
- surge & spike protection - Specially designed circuitry provides excellent protection from external spikes or surges.
- manual disconnect - Ensures that manual operation is possible during emergencies and maintenance work.
- removable access control panel - A removable access door is incorporated into the design to provide easy access to the
electronics when programming and for maintenance.
G305803002 Post mount kit
86LM Remote Antenna Mounting Kit - For use with 312HM in remote locations. Kit contains antenna bracket and 15' of cable
G6518300 Thermostat Control Heater (115V + 575V)
G6519084 Thermostat Control Heater (208V-160V)
370LM LiftMaster 370LM mini 3-button remote control
371LM LiftMaster 371LM 1-button remote control
372LM LiftMaster 372LM 2-button remote control
373LM LiftMaster 373LM 3-button remote control
|LiftMaster SW470 Commercial Residential
Openers Swing Electric Gate Operators
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com