|L. A. Ornamental & Rack
Corp3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|LiftMaster SW420 Residential Swing Gate Operator
A reliable gear-driven swing gate operator for residential applications, the LiftMaster® SW420 offers a compact design
that supports gate lengths up to 12 feet and gate weights up to 300 pounds. Powder-coated weather-resistant steel
enclosure and a high-starting torque motor with built-in overload protection ensure strong, dependable performance.
This model is ideal for residential installations and is UL325 compliant.
Includes a Liftmaster 412HM Receiver
|Liftmaster SW420 Standard Features
- inherent obstruction sensing - This unit’s internal obstruction sensing system offers a single force adjustment for both the open
and closed directions. If the gate strikes an obstruction, a closing gate will reverse to open and an opening gate will reverse to close.
- external obstruction sensing - Input connections are provided for external contact and non-contact sensors, such as photo eyes
and edge devices.
- advanced dual gate operation - This convenient 2-wire system allows the operation of 2 separate gate operators in unison at a
single entrance. This advanced system provides the added convenience of connecting accessories to either operator.
- sequenced access management - The sequenced access management (SAM) system provides the capability to sequentially control
the operator in tandem with a barrier gate.
- digital logic control - Supports long-distance control wiring runs of over 1,000 feet, providing you greater flexibility of gate operator
- LED indicators - Operator input, status and diagnostic LEDs simplify setup and troubleshooting.
- UL325-compliant entrapment warning alarm has the ability to be set for pre-operation warning. This will provide a 3-second warning
prior to and during gate movement.
- loop detector inputs - A full range of inputs are available to support exit, shadow and interrupt loop detectors.
- timer to close - Adjustable timer can be set from 1 to 180 seconds. The unit will automatically reset upon receiving any additional
open commands. maximum run timer
Protects against damage to the gate and operator by limiting the unit's run time to 120 seconds.
- emergency stop button - This 1-button station will halt movement of the operator in an emergency situation and comes standard in
an outdoor weathertight enclosure.
- maglock control - A dedicated control relay is provided to activate and deactivate an optional magnetic lock for securing the gate.
- gear drive reduction - The wormgear 30-to-1 reduction unit is saturated in an oil bath for strong fluid motion of the operator.
- control inputs - Control inputs allow the connection of a full range of optional external devices like loop detectors, telephone entry
systems, access control systems and radio receivers.
- radio control - Includes a 412HM radio receiver installed inside the cabinet. (Transmitters not included.)
- limit settings - All driven limit cams are fully adjustable, adding considerable convenience to unit installation and maintenance.
- surge & spike protection - Specially designed circuitry provides excellent protection from external spikes or surges.
- quick-release disconnect - This quick-release arm ensures that manual operation is possible during emergencies and maintenance
- fold-down access door - A fold-down door is incorporated into the design to provide easy access to the operator's electronics.
|Gate logic board provides many enhanced and
- Digital Logic Control Allowing for Long Control Lines
of Over 1,000 Feet
- Separate Open and Close External Sensor Inputs
- Fully Adjustable Inherent Obstruction Detection
- 17 LEDs to Ease Installation and Speed Diagnostics
- “Sequenced Access Management” (SAM) System
- Advanced Dual Gate Operation
- Industrial Surge and Spike Protection
- Shadow Loop Input
Operator speed - 90 degree swing in 12 seconds
Power - 115/230 VAC, Single phase - 60 Hz
Operator weight - 110 pounds
Accessory power - One 24 VAC
UL listed - UL991, UL325 Class I, II, III, IV
Gear reduction: 30:1 wormgear in oil
Motor: 1/3 high-starting torque motor
Metal frame: Pre-galvanized steel
Enclosure: Weather resistant 14-gauge pre-galvanized steel
- Pad Mount Kit
- Pedestal Mount Kit
HP Max gate weight Max gate
width Cycles per hour
1/3 300 lbs. 12 ft. 10 in
|LiftMaster SW420 Swing Gate Operators
Residential Electric Swinging Gate Openers
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com