|L. A. Ornamental & Rack
Corp3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|Liftmaster SW425 Swing Gate Operator (light duty)
DC-powered residential swing gate operator
This stylish DC operator with exceptional starting torque features soft start/soft stop operation. This promotes longer
gate and operator life, as well as dependable performance. The SW425 is capable of operating gates up to 13 ft. long
and weighting up to 300 pounds.
Includes a Liftmaster 412HM Receiver
Safety, Convenience, Flexibility
"Full systems" circuit standard
- Built-in fully adjustable timer to close
- Adjustable gate sensitivity features
- Fully adjustable inherent obstruction detection system
- LED diagnostics to speed installation
- Easy to use inputs for loops, sensing devices and control devices
- Supports the optional emergency power backup system
Operator speed - 10 inches per second
Power requirement - Dedicated 115-volt AC (+/- 10V)
Overall dimensions - 16-1/2" H x 13-1/2" L x 14-1/2" W
Operator weight - 83 pounds
Accessory power - One 12VDC
ETL listed - UL325 Class I, II, III, IV
Liftmaster SW425 Standard Features
- DC operator system - Powered by a 12VDC motor, this system provides exceptional starting torque.- Slow start/stop -
Reduces the stress and shock to a gate system during starting and stopping. This promotes longer gate and operator
- Electronic braking - The electronic brake system adds substantial gate position control. Especially important on
high-cycles gates, this ensures consistent gate stops without coasting.
- Inherent obstruction sensing - Internal system provides separate force adjustments for the open and close
directions. This allows the operator to be individually tailored for the specific gate installation and conditions.
- External obstruction sensing - Input connections are provided for external contact and non-contact sensors, such as
photo-eyes and edge devices.
- Control inputs - Control inputs allows the connection of a full range of optional external devices like loop detectors,
telephone entry systems, access control systems and radio receivers.
- Single/dual gate operation - Allows operation of 2 separate gate operators in unison at a single entrance. Assures
consistent, simultaneous open/close cycle for both operators.
- Timer to close - Adjustable timer can be set from 0 to 45 seconds. The unit will automatically reset upon receiving and
additional open commands.
- Maximum run timer - Protects against damage to the gate and operator by limiting the unit's maximum run time to 300
- LED indicators - Operator input, status and diagnostic LEDs simplify setup and troubleshooting.
- Limit switches - All driven limit switches and limit nuts are fully adjustable, adding considerable convenience to unit
installation and maintenance.
- External manual disconnect - External system allows the user to manually operate the gate easily and efficiently
during a power outage.
- Post mount - Standard post-mount installation. Posts included.
Battery-run system* - Provides complete operation of the gate operator, including all DC control devices and sensing
Solar panel system* - Provides complete operation of the gate operator through the use of combined solar panel and
* Indicates option needed when ordering operator.
Motor: 12VDC continuous-duty motor with thermal overload protection
Metal frame: 3/16 inch steel frame
- extended auto close timer
- audible warning system
- battery-run system
- heater with thermostat
- solar kit
- concrete mounting stand
Max gate weight Max gate width Cycles per hour
300 lbs. 13 ft. continuous duty
|LiftMaster SW425 Openers Residential
Automatic Driveway Swinging Gate Operators
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com